Our client is anÂ International Group of Companies and are global specialists in the field of human resources, performance improvement, consultative management, permanent and temporary staffing and technology solutions. Established in Canada in 1951, the company operates in 9 countries around the world. In Australia, our client operates from 22 branch locations including a national head office in Melbourne.
Problem / Goal
When they approached us the client had a number of goals and requirements. Some of these were:
- Reduce data manipulation and manual labour time involved in the payroll process
- Eliminate manual manipulation of data into a suitable format for integration into other systems
- Improved overall control
- Improved Integration with other business systems
- Reduce reporting times and enhance reporting capabilities
- Have a system that will allow for future growth
The client chose to implement D-BIT Payroll as the Payroll application, Bond Adapt as the front end recruitment system and Epicor for financials. D-BIT Implemented our Data Integration Manager to send and receive information between Bond Adapt and D-BIT Payroll. This fully automated the creation of employees in D-BIT Payroll and also brought across timesheets from Bond Adapt. In addition to this D-BIT Payroll is creating the General Ledger extract that is imported directly into Epicor financials. The client implemented this fully integrated and streamlined solution in Australia to begin with and has recently also gone live in Hong Kong. Given the success of the project the next step is to implement the solution in Singapore and New Zealand.
The following are some of the benefits from implementing this solution:
- Payroll processing time has been greatly reduced.
- Less manual work
- Fully integrated solution reducing manual recapture of data. This saves time and prevents human error.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities.